Terms and Conditions/Refund Policy
By accessing the website at www.thewealthbuilders.me you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Wealth Builders website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials.
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Wealth Builders website.
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or 5. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. Your Membership will be permanently terminated if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by a Wealth Builder Board at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY WEALTH BUILDERS PURCHASED SUBSCRIPTIONS. DUE TO IMMEDIATE MATERIAL BEING RELEASED FOR FINANCIAL GAIN UPON PURCHASE.
4. The materials on The Wealth Builder LLC trademark website such as videos, courses any mobile applications are provided as an on an ‘as is’ basis.
The Wealth Builders makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
5. Further, The Wealth Builders does not guarantee any wealth or financial gains or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or mobile applications.
The Wealth Builders has the right to terminate any employee at any time for violations of these Terms and Conditions
6. Limitations In no event shall The Wealth Builders or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Wealth Builders website, even if Wealth Builders or a Wealth Builders authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Wealth Builders website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Wealth Builders does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Wealth Builders LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, The Wealth Builders LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Wealth Builders LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Wealth Builders of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Wealth Builders may revise these terms of service or the income opportunity plan for the purpose of the business at any times without notice By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Keeping customer information private is a priority for The Wealth Builders, its subsidiaries and affiliates. To enable us to provide our membership plans, we need to collect certain personal information from you.
It is sometimes necessary to share that personal information with others to provide our services to you. However, we want to emphasize that we are committed to maintaining the privacy of this information in accordance with law. All individuals with access to personal information about our customers are required to follow this policy.
This privacy notice informs you of what personal information we collect about you and how we treat that information. Its purpose is to answer questions you may have regarding our treatment of your personal information and reassures you of our dedication to keeping your personal information secure.
Information We Collect
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources: • Information we receive from you on applications
Or other forms such as your name, address, payment instructions, Social Security Number and Social Insurance Number in Canada.
• Information you may provide during visits to our website including IP address and cookies.
• Information about your transactions, interactions or communications with us, our affiliates or others.
Information We Share
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers, past or present, to any non-affiliated entity except as described below and otherwise permitted by law. We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above, to Provider Law Firms and
companies that assist us in the servicing or administration of the product you have requested or authorized.
When information is shared with companies that perform services on our behalf, we protect against the subsequent discloser of that information with a confidentiality agreement and/or other protective measures.
In no event do we disclose your personal information to companies that will use that information to contact you about their own products or services.
Our Security Procedures
We restrict access to non-public personal information to those persons who need such information to provide products or services to you .We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your non-public personal information. We keep information for as long as is necessary for our business purposes and will dispose of all information in appropriate ways according to law and our company practices.
If you have any questions about this notice, please email us at [email protected] or